View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 08:11 AM   #311
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
OK, here we go. Is there a reason you sound less confident reading the people you have played with before, rather than more confident because you have a frame of reference? (Regarding, ffa and I).

I am not sure what the Shado part has to do with me really. Do you have an impression of his other messages?

This sounds more like I am used to you talking about town leans though (compared to what I mentioned with your last message).

I am surprised neutral is better than not suspicious. Considering in ToS, neutral is usually anti town while not suspicious is code for likely town basically. Haha
I did read FFA completely wrong last game from D3 or so until last day

i realized that putting FFA on the list to begin with was my mistake so i made him his own category

well doing the right thing is a town lean but town mean in my playstyle gives +0 points cause everyone should start off as town, i dont know how not town daikyi is so i didn't go into depth with it i just knew he was still playing as town if this makes sense, shado did something less towny so i highlighted it

i didn't order the relative to each other but if i did i would put neutral above not suspicious yeah, and add sacrifice incase have to lynch someone above neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
This is pretty symmetrical, do you think that is on purpose?
it's not but i like it being so