View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #7054
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZarkou II View Post

Also, this would be probably my last post here, cuz i've decided to quit this game forever, i know that will be quite hard but today session was so sad for me and gave me to understand that everything goes in bad direction. When after more than half a year almost everyday hard playing, you see that You can barely handle with 200 js its really pathetic. I regret, that i'll never reach my biggest milestone which kept me playing and which was AAing toph oml 1.5, but i realize that is so fuckin pointless. It's sad for me because really i mean i really wanted to do that. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and i'm really glad that i was part of this community. Wish my best and i hope that you guys achieve all of your milestones!
Greetings as always from Poland!
awww your leaving already that's too bad, but you had a good run though. I know that feel your talking about were it almost feels pointless to keep playing, I was really close to quitting myself and just accepted I may never be as good as I want to be but the day I did that and just played things I could play comfortably for the sake of just playing I got better some how... plus this game is just hard to quit. now that I've been playing more lately I have shifted my focus to very specific areas that need attention like stamina, reading, muscle memory... maybe you just need to work on a specific area in order for you to reach your next good skill boost. Ive realized one of my biggest problems lately that I don't remember having much trouble with before is focus hints why some of my scores years ago were better in some ways but back then I didn't have stamina or technique like I do now. anyways sorry for the wall of text but yeah give sm another shot to evaluate were your weak spot really is but if not I wish you a good farewell :')

edit: I try not to make a post with out a score usually x)

yeah this is like 10 bpm out of my reach lmao making it that much harder but I guess one of these days

Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-30-2013 at 02:38 PM..