View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 06:35 PM   #3
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default RE: TWG VIII Postgame

Ok, I thought it was a real good game.. at least from my point of view on things. I was the guardian, and chose to guard LD night one as he seemed someone that would be a good night 1 kill along with alain or cypher... they went for roopert, I really had no clue why.
After seeing all the attacks on alain and what not I made a snap judgement and decided to go for Chardish as the ringleader of it, since Kilga seemed human and I wasn't goign to go for kefit at that point... I foudn it odd that I was able to convince so many people so quickly, but nonetheless, went throguh with it and Axed Chardish... I also organized the order in which the people would vote in the hopes that it woudl seem that EB was the main force behind the push. The reason for this was that I was the guardian and figured EB woudl be a great chocie to guard night 2no matter what, and I wanted to help push the wolves in that direction. Doing so, I also "leaked" to practicalyl everyone that the guardian contacted me and that I was being guarded... I figured it was extra protection for me and more of a chance of EB being chosen...
Sure enough, he was, and then I had to quickly think how to explain I was lying... LD caught me at first because at first I was kinda indignant that I wasn't guarded, but then realized that story woudl get me lynched when i coudln't produce the name of a guardian, and I wasn't goign to point a random finger and act as a vigilante, killing someone off. So I thought that the only way to avoid lynching and Wolfing was to say that it was all a plan between me and the guardian (which it was ) and then to "let slip" again that the guardian was flipping a coin between me and EB...
I told EB I was guardian, MAC came forward as the psychic, and EB got contacted by the masons, and we came together... It turned out Chardish was a mason, so we had a 6 person alliance.
LD kept pushing me, and it was found out that he knew flypie and Jurs were masons, so because he was acting suspicious anyways basaed on the information, we decided to silence him.. then he "showed the pm" and we'll get into that later, not in this discussion...the way all the votes went, it was obvious that either tsuteto or alain had to be a wolf and since I refused to believe I was being played so badly, I convinced the others that alain was safe, so down goes tsuteto..
We were then told 2 wolves left..

I had to make a snap chocie between EB and flypie to guard, and looking back I feel that I should've chosen flypie as a better chocie, because it woudl be assumed that LD told the other wolves she was a mason.. but a amson has no spercial ability, so with EB being a confirmed human, they both seemed even in my mind.. I forgot the story we made thogh that woudl protect us both.. a slight botch on my part, but 1 save is still pretty decent...
We were ready to lynch nForcer when him and Alain convinced me and EB otherwise that we really had no just cause for him, and since I had been waiting to hit Kefit, I figured it was a good time...

Right again, 1 wolf...

Alain suspects he's goign to die but there's a slight chance he's a wolf so I decide to guard MAC, because although I knew odds are he wasn't being killed, it was more improtant to know if kefit was a wolf or not, so why take the risk at this point...

At this point the only nonconfirmed humans are
afro,lupin,cypher,tps,nforcer,whorli

afro we were fairly confident on based on the way he acted this game vs. last
Cypher because he was nowhere to be seen
nForcer, because he dug Kefit's grave
so the only Possible chocies were lupin tps and whorli
Whorli seemed most suspicious, we chose her, and that was the game.