View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:09 AM   #370
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS
Default Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

@ Fish: I have very little to say at the moment because honestly I'm quite lost as what to think on who's who. Sorry I'm not posting twice a [real-time] day anymore, but I'm waiting to see who everyone else votes for before I cast mine. I'm thinking it'll be tomorrow morning when I wake up, 3pm ish, so keep an eye open sometime around there. Given the conversations I've had personally I still think that Blah looks the most wolfy, but Ap seemed quite against this idea last I mentioned it to him. I have the slightest handle on who behaves how, in a general sense, but very little information as to who behaves how with respect to their TWG humanity.

I'm no where near sold on Omega yet and Flypie's suspicion (suspicion on her, not her suspicion, poor wording) could quite possibly just be a misunderstanding coupled with poor timing on her part, so I'm no where near being hesitant on her at the moment. Afro always looks like a wolf to me and generally is a human because of it, so no matter how poorly I think he plays the game or how inappropriate he is at times, he's human to me for now.

Next time you want to throw inactivity into your justification for your vote, I dare you to go word counting through the thread. I may post less than some unnamed post-whores, but I'll guarantee you I have a higher total word count than 9/10 easily. Not that it matters to me at all, but you should take it into consideration. I'm constantly viewing the thread but for now I'll wait until a few more votes are posted to throw mine out there. Take care.

P.S. I'm a wolf.
-Bowser