Old 06-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #80
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: Stepping Stones 4

James May 1 day ban for too many posts plz

Actually I take that back if you do a Taylor Bennett collab

We Good - I gotta say I wasn't expecting such a burst-y file for a song with that kind of mood, but there isn't really much else you could do to make it as interesting as you did. Thank you for toning the bursts down for the other chart. I'll take it

Fly - The Hard chart is a great start. Challenge needs some tweaking though; you'll probably want to fix up some of the 32nds rolls, as some of the patterns are a bit unfriendly. You don't need to get rid of them, but making them easier patterns would be beneficial. As well, in the 24th section at 1:06.5, the 16ths don't work there, they should still be 24ths. There are also some 16th notes missing in the guitar solo at 1:44. The freezes that you have at about 2min should be the same as the ones at the beginning of the file. The chart could also use a bit more consistency. For example, the song at 2:56 is more gentle/less intense than where it as at, say, 4:09. But the chart is more dense for the less intense part of the song; ie. you could make the 16ths at 4:24.85 jumps instead of just single notes, as the percussion is much louder there. It's not as big a deal in the Hard chart because the rights spots are toned down a bit better. So this one still needs some work yet before I'll add it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.B.D.D View Post
by god i better have something for this before september
By god you better

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 06-22-2017 at 02:28 PM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote