View Single Post
Old 07-5-2018, 10:55 PM   #33
potasium56
FFR Player

Default Re: New Songs! Coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
As I've said before, you're not understanding the flow of content into the game. Files are naturally going to be stored: batches are run every two months for users to freely send content, and after the submission period for a given period is closed, the files are sent out to judges for review. All of the files that are deemed high enough quality for the game are placed in a queue and are available for release as the Game Management team sees fit.

Something else that you should realize as well: content has been submitted to FFR by users for a very long time, and other files may have been prioritized ahead for various reasons. One of them is to prevent inundation of files that are at the same range all in at one shot (the official tournament is one such situation where this already happens). Additionally, certain files are kept for token releases.

Also, files that were planned on being used for official tournament purposes but didn't make the final roster are occasionally saved for the next iteration.

Please take the time to understand the submission process from start to finish before making complaints about the lack of content, or the "storage" of content. FFR users that have been around for a while will tell you that there is nothing out of the ordinary about this process — in fact, files are being released faster than they used to be. Some users had files release almost three years after their submission acceptance (sorry hi19hi19, haha). It's just how things worked out.
So could you guys be able to submit more then 2 songs every 2 weeks?

Edit - also how many songs do you guys have stored....if i knew it might help me stay playing so i know eventually there will be more songs

Last edited by potasium56; 07-5-2018 at 10:59 PM..