View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #2097
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

For Mages, blood elves have the best racials, but nobody likes blood elves. Undead have the best racials for pvp and trolls are the coolest ones to play with a mix of pve and pvp racials.

Also, I talked to some of the guilds that did Sarth3D before Ulduar and asked them how they used to do it, even went on some failed attempts with them. The answer among all of them was unanimous: everybody got nerfed before Ulduar. There were tricks you could do on Sarth back then that don't work now (such as 90k voidwalker tanks). You literally must have at least 40,000 raid DPS to do it now.

Tokzic even told me when he did it that the group he went in was 9/10 Melee (the last one being the healer). Well, we don't have that many melee in our guild, and I'm not a melee class anyway, so even back then, I couldn't have gotten the achievement. Not to mention that we're not a 25-man raiding guild. We only do 10-man content. Therefore, our gear is never that good.

I went once with a group that had done it before 3.1. The average raid DPS was 5,000+ each. He didn't die.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote