Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 02-4-2011, 12:18 AM   #391
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

In all honesty, I think the concern over it being 'cheating' to use left/right mods is slightly unnecessary....I understand where the concern is, but literally every user on the site gains access to that option, so if everyone wanted to do it, they could. For those of you who suffered through AAA'ing things like Blooddrunk without it, it just goes to show you have a lot of skill and can handle that. For those who can't, they'd use that to feel good about their own abilities. Sometimes I just think this site takes things a little too seriously..I mean the only time it really makes a huge difference might be in a tournament or something, but in that case maybe it could be required to provide proof you didn't do it like that or something...

All in all, the option to 'cheat' (even though I don't really think it is...it's just being creative imo. I wouldn't use it. Same reason I didn't cheat on Revo and P4Uv2 when the backgrounds weren't working on Velo's engine..) would be available to everyone, so it keeps the playing field even either way...If someone wants to play like that, why shouldn't they be allowed? It's not going to kill the community..