View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #4128
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

@Magicturbo: Teach me how to token unlock, lol. Nice unlocks, it seems like you're really good at getting tokens. xD
@Pwn: Nice Novo Mundo! I'm guessing most of the goods came from the rolls eh? You just gotta wait for that lucky run where you do somewhat decent on the rolls are you'll have the sdg in the bag.
@Stickly: How the **** can you SDG FN but not be able to SDG CI (confused...)
@Yo Man: Sick GEP AAA! I'm guessing the blackflag came from the handchain transitions or the ending (from nerves) when you got it?
@WSCB: Nice Nanairo, shame it's so close to a AAA though. :<
@Winrar: That crow's newspaper PA is pretty sick! :O I tend to usually get something stupid on that song as well like (low sdg)-0-1-0.
@Maxghost: Nice you gotta beer. Considering that song is long as hell and the polyrhythms throw a lot of people off, that's a pretty decent score. I like the song and the chart as well.
@Krunky: So jealous, haha. Nice LI AAA get. :3
@Zak: Sick Ketsarku FC, and the PA is pretty decent as well. I'm sad, I still have one miss on this song, keeping me from getting my first FGO FC. :<

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing