psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Private Queue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
Please note, I've been inactive for a very long time. More-so when it comes to stepping files. The system was very different back then, and I happen to get back into this during a significant transition in the batch process.

At the time of the creation of this thread, there was no official explanation of this new batch system so I grasped what I could from stickies and the layout of the system itself. I approached this purely for the sake of making sense of it all and the steps I would have to take for information pertaining to my files and any potential overlap with a private queue.

With that said, it seemed like submitted files ultimately were present in one public location but that wasn't always the case, so I wanted to make sure I was on the same page.

My concern would be more with having the information before I step the file. If I knew that the file would have to be a V2, I would have to approach it very differently but I'd most likely not bother with it to begin with in that instance. If it's simply asking a judge on a case-by-case basis, "Has this song been accepted?" Then I'm good with that. It'd save a lot of hassle for sure!

The system looks great! When I saw text about private files vanish suddenly without explanation, I simply had to ask about it because I honestly didn't know what was going on. Thank you for the response.
Apologies, some of it was more directed towards bmah who has been around and active through all of this. Things just got finished up and I hadn't had a chance to make a full announcement yet on anything, but it still kind of stands that even if you look at batches there still could be someone stepping what you're stepping and beat you to getting it in the system. Just the nature of the game, but if you look we have instances of the same song now like Celestial Horizon which are basically same difficulty but both very good charts so one is labeled [another]. Things have changed a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote