View Single Post
Old 07-7-2018, 07:40 AM   #26
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Entropy Gain for per-receptor NPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
you do realize how ridiculously nonsensical this logic is right? i mean you clearly don't which is the essential problem here

im not here to help you; i did give you the information you needed to help yourself and explicitly rebuked your assessment of how patterns are unimportant and how nps metrics can be used in totality and if you stopped to think about it you would realize why ( SUPREME HINT: IT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT PATTERN CONFIGURATION HAS HIGHER POTENTIAL IMPACT ON DIFFICULTY THAN NPS )

im just here because its amusing to watch you get buttmad over my specific aversion to emotionally coddling you while giving you everything you need to figure shit out

my being an asshole has no bearing on your capacity to think about or understand things, but it's nice to see that you'll actively stymie your ability to do so just to spite me
You can fantasize all you want thinking people get mad at you for supposedly knowing it all, but it doesnt change the fact that you're just an ass anyway. As for my understanding of things, only you could manage to think it would be affected or have some correlation with how much of an ass you are. Guess what, that's wrong.

Now about the actual topic, I will get to most of your questions soon. If you expect me to know the exact results of my future tests, you'll be disappointed to learn that that's not how things work. The second paragraph in that quote is just air because you're basically saying: "nps is a bad metric for difficulty because patterns are a good metric". I'm not playing a game of guess what the ass is trying to say; if you want to ask me any amount of questions on the subject, like you did in your latest post, I will gladly do my best to answer them and correct my assumptions if necessary. However, do not expect me to also assume/guess your unmentionned mathematical/logical definitions of concepts such as pattern, transition, standard file and difficulty. By arguing those, I expect you have a rigorous definition for each of them. If that is the case, refer to my second reply to you: provide actual content (be it a link to something or an explanation). Otherwise, I will focus on your questions and rightly consider any criticism so far as voided of credibility. If for you that means holding my hand, you can pat your own back for all I care. You can be helpful and nobody denies it, but nobody's begging you for anything here so you should probably give up on the condescending attitude.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote