View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 11:12 AM   #1504
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

So I have read a bunch of this so far.

Poptart is my number one sus right now. I know this seems a little odd because of them being new and all but, the vig kill looks bad. a lot of how they play and stuff doesnt look like someone who has no clue how to play. Also when they said this

"SO WAIT: If nobody ended up dying last night, whoever sun and Kayla roleblocked must be the wolf, or the last wolf abstained from their night action."

It bothered me a lot. I mean mafia benefits so much from not night killing here as MML is roleblocked from what i understand or supposedly and poptart said this pretty fast. Almost as if hes trying to hit MML with a sus and get people to think that.

For me being mafia thats actually pretty dumb. Especially after the Sunfan kill. I have 0 literly 0 reason to kill sunfan at this point. Im pretty much guranteed to lose by killing sunfan right now. For one The Sunfan never sus me that hard before. Literly anyone else is better.

MML doesnt really look too good with the Sunfan kill just because of little spats they have had throughout the game as well as thesunfan being very town so far. But this could also play into Poptarts game by making MML look a lot worst. I still havnt ruled out MML being mafia but im leaning way more towards Poptart.

Round box seems the most town right now. They have done the most work in trying to find the mafia. So we kind of need some plans as of right now because Town can stiill easily win this game.