reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
reuben = OP overpowered
>.> when did you get so good?
Thanks for the compliment, hehe. I didn't think 2 clean on Band Dynamics was that impressive (unless you were referring to one of my other scores in the previous post.) Anyways, to answer your question, I've been in D4 since January or so, but I've improved a bit since then. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
rueben, that song gave me so much trouble. i hope you can AAA easily
Thanks, I'm hoping to snag it soon. I just need to make sure I don't lose steam/stamina during the ending and also lolnerves. I can only give the song so many tries before I mindblock on the mini one-handed trill in the intro though, so the song isn't whorable for me. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark View Post
Well okay
That monstrous turtles is pretty sick !_! Too bad you didn't AAA. For some reason, I can't do the stream in that song whatsoever (I have yet to actually FC this file, lmfao XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winrar View Post
This is what happens after a small coffee. I got the FC after, but it was 49-3-0-15

You too! first fmo sdg! I might try for the AAA, but that will be tough

Also 10-0-0-1 on jeanie not even an sdg
Wait, wait, wait; since when were you pumping D4 scores out of your ass? @_@ Sick scores man, pretty sure all of those beat mine. xD I'm guessing that sm skill finally transferred over eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Yeah but you're doing that one handed.
See Bynary, that's what makes it impressive. (I have trouble AAA'ing excite bike with one hand :<)

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing