bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Copypasted from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah
In the dropdown list in the main FFR game, there are some weird things going on that I hope may be fixed:
- every time you return to the main menu after playing a game, the order on the dropdown list is switched (i.e. A to Z, then it appears from Z to A); have the list order remain static.
- songs that begin with lowercase letters are for some reason categorized apart from songs that begin with uppercase letters (these songs also typically get less attention when you're looking for songs in the dropdown list). Have song names listed alphabetically in order without distinguishment between uppercase-lettered songs and lowercase-lettered songs.
- a few songs are completely out of order (name-wise and difficulty-wise) at the end of the dropdown list. Put these in proper order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity
- The sort method isn't reset when you return to the menu, and the code flips it each time you enter the menu screen.
- I'll see what I can do about it.
- When flash does a sorting on the list, it sometimes forgets how to count and the alphabet.
The bolded part is probably the only fixable thing. Just adding it to this thread.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote