Old 01-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #2102
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
Wow after looking at that cs chart I must not be very good, I can always 100 by 20 mins but rofl thats usually enough to be leading the game in cs.
Uh yeah I suggest working on your CS then bro

Max creep is retarded and never realistic. I've almost NEVER seen someone break even 100 @ 10 minutes, and when I did I think it was Chauster, with exactly 100, and scarra on Karthus once.

From practicing and observation of higher level games, if you can get 70 CS by 10 minutes and 150 by 20, you're doing really well.

I'd say aim for these numbers, realistically, if you have a solo lane. If you can hit them you'll out-cs pretty much everyone up until the high-elo domain.

70 @ 10
150 @ 20
230 @ 30
310 @ 40

Anything extra is icing on the cake. I can usually hit 70 @ 10 in a normal if I have a solo lane, but almost never 80. I've hit 90 though in a practice game ^^

If you're running a duo lane these numbers are meaningless. It's usually a free-for-all there.

And you should still be farming well past the 15 minute mark, especially if you're carrying. This is a huge mistake I see people make all the time. They stop CS'ing, waste time fail-ganking, and end up really underpowered late game and get trashed by someone that was farming the whole time. Don't do it. =/

If I'm playing someone like Tryndamere or any champion that snowballs hard it's pretty essential I farm for the whole game.

Last edited by Reach; 01-26-2012 at 02:28 PM..