View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 01:08 PM   #435
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )

Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.

Now something that REALLY strikes me wrong is this freezin post

I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

And lastly i have a seriously important question.

@Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?
Uneasy about storn here, reread the whole thread and only thing he has to talk about is freezin. Is that really the only changed opinion you had? And does that changed opinion mean that the person that's fishy in the freezin/bolt interaction is bolt now or something else?

For another thing, the point that apparently made freezin the most scummy to you was you misreading which got corrected so is the only reason for your scumread that little push earlygame?