View Single Post
Old 07-3-2012, 06:06 PM   #432
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kitty~ View Post
The DLC is actually paid DLC. They're $0.99 each, which isn't that bad when you consider the fact that they have what I think is three difficulties to them.
I don't know why, but you can't access the DLC yet. Everyone's having that problem though. So how's your progress so far, anyway?
I did say spend, so yeah. And it is a good price. Hopefully they add some goods ones (especially FF6. There's way too many good songs there that need to be added).

I've finished the series for FF: 5, 6, 7, 11, and 13. Completed 2 songs on Challenge, and one on Ultimate, and gotten 2 Dark Scores (one done, going to start the other). Also, 77 songs in game is a heck of a lot for something like this. Loads of extras too: cards (in 3 rarities), and hidden characters! (1 have 1 shard in 2 colours. Each colour = new character).
I can definitely tell this will be a game I am investing a lot of time into.

You do have to start on the easy difficulty, but it's not too bad. The Ultimate difficulty is a real challenge.

As for not able to access, $2 says it hasn't been released for NA yet. XD
Come on, the game JUST came out. Give them a month or two for people to beat everything and THEN you hit 'em with DLC.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote