View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 06:54 PM   #18
ToonE156
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Freshman Year of HS starts tommorow

The first day went well. This year I have 4 classes a day opposed to the 6 a day in my last school

Most of it was just my teachers talking about rules and procedures and stuff, only exception was when my History teacher (whos a huge nerd) thought that it was dumb for us to hear this over and over so he spent like 5 less minutes going over this stuff. I do like how this year they're not enforcing the stupid hood rule so today I only got hood-checked by 1 teacher

Lunch was a different story. This year the school got a new lunch room that's actually nice.

Funny story: Me and all of my friends sat at the tables right infront of a vending machine, and one of my friends would buy people stuff as long as they also Cashapp him the money afterwards. After doing this like 5 times the lunch monitor got on his ass about it, then also told one of my other friends to throw away a freshly bough pack of chips because we can't take food out of the lunch room. Stupid asf

Good thing about me it's that my brother is a Senior so he gives me the dossiers on teachers I have
If accuracy is not your middle name, my balls smell like lavender and honey.

Last edited by ToonE156; 08-22-2022 at 06:55 PM..
ToonE156 is offline   Reply With Quote