View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #58
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Old but Awesome Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Man, your "Old" games are not old at all. Perfect Dark? Jesus that was 2000, that constitutes old for you? Now -I- feel old.
I actually just can't remember the name of my EARLY childhood games. Zelda II was good and a few others which I can't name...a few for the SNES would be

- Gaia (STILL haven't bothered getting to that secret level)
- Megaman X
- Zombies ate my Neighbors
- Mortal Combat

Also if somebody can tell me the name of these games I will be forever in your debt. Both for NES btw

- It's a boxing game
- First guy is a white guy
- Second guy is a black guy
- Third guy is an Asian muscle man who would occasionally go insane around the ring and hit you in one shot, you would have to hit him at the right time to one shot him
- Fourth guy is some fat guy
- Fifth guy (never beat him) had a skinny head which you could never punch.

Another one is where you must obtain something in order to get to the boss of the place blocked buy a red dude who would just stand there slashing. It was 2D and the first guy is where you fall down a tree and you go into a generic little room. First guy is a floating skull, second guy is a floating spiky head, and one of them further on is a spider.

Both those games were my personal childhood favourites but sadly I can't remember their names and I really want to play these again.

Last edited by fido123; 07-21-2008 at 07:20 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote