View Single Post
Old 09-7-2018, 09:09 AM   #1
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Do You Skip Breakfast?

A thought came to my mind and there's some that prefer to skip breakfast because it makes them feel nausea before going to work/school/wakingup. It got me thinking there might be some cool peeps here that share a similar experience, or perhaps a different one entirely!

For me, I don't skip breakfast. I can't handle feeling super hungry after waking up. The times I skip are the times I'm miserable at work (because I was running late or something so skipped fixing myself something quick). It hasn't happened in a long while now and I tend to keep it that way.

Also, I suppose if you want to share what you eat for breakfast that's unusual to be a breakfast item, then ya can share that too. For instance, whenever I have the chance and pizza was brought home the previous night, I will heat that cheesy goodness right up and have that for breakfast. Same thing when it comes to leftovers.

So people of FFR, tell good ol' uncle Charu your story of breakfast woes (or gains).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote