View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:35 PM   #643
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
But I am town. Was thinking you were deep wolf considering how early your vote was on shadow. I’d thunderdome you but I know your town.
I'm not drunk enough to accept there is ever a world where SunFan busses his partner that early and honestly he is right to get bent out of shape over it. If you're down, I'm sorry for the insult but that was a pretty derp move at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
THIS POST I TAKE ISSUE WITH.

1. WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU POSSESS TO NOT ACCEPT THE CLAIM? I FEEL I SPELT OUT THE INTENTIONS OF IT CLEANLY, IT DOES EVERYTHING IN A TOWN-SIDED MANNER. DO YOU NOT LIKE IT BECAUSE I SAID I'D COME ON BEFORE TELLING YOU? IS IT ME OPTING OUT ON THE REVEAL OF THE ROLE CHECK I DO HAVE? IS IT THE *HAPPENSTANCE* THAT FUNNYGURL WAS THE TRACKED TARGET WHO HAPPENS TO BE DEAD NOW?

YOU THINK I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T CONSIDER HOW THAT LOOKS?

TELL ME THEN.

WHAT DO I GAIN BY THE CLAIM THERE? TOWN POSITION? IS IT BECAUSE SAY XIZ WAS TRYING TO GET INFO OUT OF ME EARLIER (HI XIZ I'M AWARE OF WHAT YOU WERE DOING.)

BRO, THAT DEEP WOLF PARANOIA BE REAL. GETS SOME HELP FOR THAT ANXIETY MY DUDE. R/HORRIBLEJOKES

2. BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SELF META DABBLE THERE?

I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK YOU'RE IN A POSITION TO CHALLENGE ME RIGHT NOW MANG.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
Which claim didn't I accept? I accept that Poptart shot Zenith but just don't accept he did it as town (any role can be rolled regardless of alignment) and I'm acting as though you are telling the truth right now

If you're upset because I'm not 100% lock clearing you second number 1 over info that might get counter later this then lmao go flap your wings in pancake batter or some shit man.

As it stands, you're probably telling the truth, and that's all you get

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter