View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 06:19 PM   #153
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: What keeps you using 3.95?

Actually lets cut the circuitous bullshit and get the real heart of the issue here. This thread isn't about the keyboard user base, providing feedback, improving the client to meet user demands or pointless shit-flinging at people's development skills outside of their area of expertise. I'm a self taught R programmer and my area isn't in game development, it's in statistical computing. If you spent a week writing a program in R to generate long term population estimates in sub-saharan countries I'd find it just as fucking laughably pathetic as I'm sure you find whatever I put into transcendence.

But you're aren't wrong. If my theme-ing capabilities were so dog shit I should have gone to devs and requested a litany of features relevant to keyboard gameplay multiple times over the course of the last half decade. Oh wait. I did. As did many other players. All of whom you have entirely ignored. You just don't seem to get that in the entire development lifetime of sm5 the collective development team has failed to deliver a single feature within the client that would be worth the transition to sm5. Nobody in this thread thinks 3.95 is the perfect and many of them have already spent years making small edits to their themes that you would ask them to reconstruct on a new client that offers absolutely nothing in terms of features to your players.

But this thread isn't about any of that. This thread is about you, and your pathetic insecurities. This thread is about you needing to validate the time and effort into developing sm5. This thread is about your need to be heralded as the savior of the game by the community because for all this pompous jackassery and the logical flagellation that you have been throwing at everyone here your major fear is that maybe we're all right. Maybe for all the effort and time and vitriol you have put into the development of sm5 you have produced nothing of note. You took a gameplay focused client and you forced your concepts of aesthetics onto everyone and entirely ignored the gameplay facet; not because it's not important, but because you just don't know what the fuck you're doing.

The fact that the majority of this community rejects sm5 isn't a reflection on our incapacity to identify a usable product, it's a reflection on your incapacity to produce one. The fact of the matter is if you produced something worth using, we would be using it. But you didn't. Because you are a shitty programmer, an even shittier developer, and an even shittier person.

And this entire fuck-assery of a thread is your flailing about as you slowly come to terms with it.

The only mark you will leave on this world is your utterly insignificant carbon footprint. Your entire life will be obsoleted by a handful of cattle in wyoming and undone by a few fucking square meters of shrubbery in scotland.

good fucking day, sir

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 05-27-2016 at 06:33 PM..
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote