View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 03:40 PM   #1567
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2022 albums +1000th album halp

Day 1063: Microworlds by CloZee

This is a very solid collection of songs that is decent enough listened to while working on headphones but is very obviously going to be much more enjoyable heard blasting from a dark stage. I feel as if CloZee could make something more home-listener oriented if she wanted to, but I mean, this is still pretty good? And since the money is in touring I assume that's her focus, so I'm just glad this seems at least modestly coherent as a singular work.

Best Track: Antares
Rating: 7/10, but her closing performance at EZoo 2022 was an easy 9.5/10, and shame on all the basic Asian bros and basic Asian bitches who went and saw Midtin Garrix play the exact same setlist he had been using for at least a year prior. When I saw him perform an identical or nearly-identical set in May 2022 it was like a 5/10. I laugh even harder at the Asians who saw that Garrix set, then bought tickets for his official EZoo afterparty in Brooklyn for over $100, including a handful who had already paid $60-80 for other afterparties. Keep in mind that's BEFORE Ubers are factored in - which, going from uptown Manhattan down to Brooklyn, would cost like $80-90+ due to surges after EZoo gets out. When a group of like 30 Asians told me about their plan and tried to get me to join in, I told them how bro played the same set at EZoo as he did in DC that May, and told them that a quick Google search indicated that his Brooklyn show was going to be the same set they had just watched less than 2 hours prior. They all said that I was wrong, and riddle me this: what, WHAT, did they bitch about the next day? Well actually, they bitched about a multitude of annoyances that were the fault of Brooklyn Mirage, a place that I always shit on for their various sketchy, unethical and/or mafia-esque practices, but what was the only complaint they had that was Garrix's fault?! I'm sorry if I've already told you this story, but right now I'm just writing this because it's mad funny that the rating section is the longest part.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote