View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #56
Xenorosth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Token Image Contest: Public Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Sucks nonames R176 isnt going to win, that one was actually unique for reasons spitfire mentioned earlier. Not to much a fan of random graphics that look like they took 2 mins to make (no offense Xeno, even though I felt this was about a few of your submissions), they are fine if they are in a set like a majority of our current skill tokens, but by themselves just not a fan of them.
I found this amusing, as this is the one that took me the 2nd longest to make. (Top was K Shores). Now if you said that about S, then yeah, I could understand. That one took me 10 minutes. I gave up after I couldn't get the glow right that I wanted. R176 was supposed to be brighter too, but it was relatively hard to do without making the light at the top too bright. Which is why I had Zephei edit it. Really, the idea of my tokens were that they COULD be part of a set if need be. Except my K Shores, out of the four that made it in, ALL of 'em could fit as sets.

As for the coloration... meh... Red is my happy color. :P Green and blue are calm colors. Not happy and jumpy colors.