View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #7
XxXMetalheadXxX
Lack of faith=disturbing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Do I need to upgrade my keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
Honestly man, I don't think the keyboard is what's holding your scores back.

If you're certain though, go to a store and try some out. It doesn't have to be a mechanical keyboard either. I played on a $9 keyboard for years and got fairly good during that time
I agree with this though for the most part. You can adapt to how a keyboard feels and knowing it's limits/depressed time for a key. But it all boils down to, limitations of speed for your fingers, being able to register with sight-reading and your brain knowing when to. I think of the keyboard just as an accessory extension that makes up a small margin, because sometimes the height, placement on how you can rest your hands or whatever does factor to an extent from what I've noticed personally. I have played on some uncomfortable keyboards compared to, lets say, the one im using now. But that didn't stop me from getting 150+ AAA's with that cheap garage sale keyboard. I learned with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
n ordR 2 ayayay song on maniastep you must mov ur fingr tothbeat of song an it recptr clean on ifyou do thgreat then no ayayay 4u

Last edited by XxXMetalheadXxX; 09-15-2019 at 01:28 PM..
XxXMetalheadXxX is offline   Reply With Quote