Old 12-9-2019, 09:59 PM   #720
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
for the record

I still am in this twilight zone I never thought I'd be in where Xel is my top town

Star has 100% redeemed my doubts about her from yesterday and is now posting the deep reads I've come to expect from her. The feelings of somewhat being lost in towns that comes thru between the lines is one that's definitely relatable and she's about as far from her last wolf game as she can come. I'd expect improvement in her second wolfgame, but not one this transcendent.

I always tinfoil the hell out of inD, but he's been a solid driving force for town in this game and I think I've been wrong on him enough times to accept his towniness as towniness for once.

Charu had his bit early this phase where I thought he was about as genuine as could be, and I still want to believe that he's town. my earlier read on him hasn't changed much, except for PoE now placing him lower after the rest of the playerlist have solidified their own spots

Sunfan is confusing. I was ready to hang him in the beginning of this phase, but he's made a good comeback and I found myself relating to many of his thoughts. it's the little musings that make me second guess my earlier scumread on him. like, he wrote something like "right now my biggest feeling is that 7 is a much more awkward number than I thought it'd be" which reflected exactly the mood of the phase in my mind

Which brings me to FG. Both an independent analysis of her play this game AND PoE bring it down to no one but her this phase. Both her weird on/off vote on sunfan as well as EoD votes show she's likely paired with sunfan given his defense of her and subsequent swing to get the wagons with her away from a tie.
im gonna die ugh

wavering on charu is ~a coincidence~

sunfan and shado are both confused about each other which is interesting but i don't think indicative of a wolf pair. there's just something not pure about that though

star seems to be universally town read

the xel read is strange 'cause he hasn't done much imo
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)