View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #274
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: FFR Community Pack 4 Released!

I'm still working on reviews, this thing is huge, but here is what I have so far...

(rog) Am I A Psycho - This fucking file man, I get so hyped when I play it. Very very very well stepped file with a great sync and some sweet mine theory 95./10
(Antronach) At Dawn - Very well structured chart, the layering and pr are very spot on. Also the 64ths to give that little swing to the beat was a nice touch. Solid file 7.5/10
(CosmoVibe) Black Light Machine - Well DDream hates this file becaues of the stops/pauses, so imma be quick. I can see why you're so proud of this song, it seems (fuck ddream) on sync, really on sync. I didn't get a chance to see that x-mod part you were talking about, but all of your pattern choices are superb and I have no real complaints about the file. Except it's 10 fucking minutes long. 9.3/10
(IcyWorld) Dolize - holyfuc 32nds Batman. Polyrhythms look fun though, can't wait to play this file. 8.4/10
(Antronach) End Of The World - [HEAVY] Seems to be just a typical dnb esque type file/song.. Really solid and the pattern choices were clean. There's a part with some mini freezes that layer to an abstract sound that you stopped layering after a repeat, but other than that 7.4/10
(FissionMailed1) Floating Through Time - I did not see this is a piano song, totally threw me off. Nice file, really straightforward and calming. 7.8/10
(eastsideman09 vs rog) Happy Screaming Night Businessman - looks like a cluster fuck of arrows, I can tell this file's gonna be on the scoreboards for awhile. 8/10
(Don) Luna's Tower - Very awesome file, all I have to say 8.5/10
(blind) Lost Woods - [EASY] Just an easy chart that shadows the melody 8/10
[MEDIUM] Same as the easy chart with drum layering 8.1/10
[HEAVY] Pretty solid for the most part, didn't have a wow factor to it, but none the less the pattern choice was solid. Should look more into climax theory, think of how books have a rising action, a climax and such. Music has it too 7.5/10
(B3nny vs rog) Red Heat - Damn this file is tight as fuck 8/10
(Gundam-Dude) The Clear Blue Sky - Pretty straightforward chart all around. Layering and pr techniques are cool 8/10
(bmah) The Road is on Fire - [EASY] p. easy, which is good, just wish more could've been stepped instead of a few percs and the vocals 6.8/10
[HEAVY] Very well structured file, I love the color association in the beginning with the guitar chords. Love the colored stream and the minijack parts too, can't wait to play this one 7.9/10