View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #15
brothaice
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Super Special Awesome Unique Permission (Deserves it's own thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
They won't Mr. Discouragement. I'm a super special sim author... Wait, that's only with pad simfiles. No really, my sims keep getting better and better each day, they won't suck. I don't think you people really know how experienced I am, I just needed to get used to stepping in a FFR style.

Just wait for Meas to get back to me. If you people are so interested in his music I don't care if you step anything and do it better then me, that's great
Alright cool, so you got a new Artist Permission. So why do we care if we cant step any of the songs. Except 1 of course which isnt worth fighting over. Im not gonna be a jerk and take the songs you said you "called" and step them but I could, and if they got accepted there wouldnt be anything you could do about it. What I was originally saying is that what if your simfiles do suck and after you submit them multiple times, they are still in the "Needs Work" or "Needs Minor Tweeking" sections of the queue? Then the files will never get into the game. Basically, in the end, you cant have dibs on anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshadow8888 View Post
Just AAA it, smile, and never play it again. Just pretend that you are playing a movie based video game. You play it, beat it, never touch it again.
Oh,

no.
brothaice is offline   Reply With Quote