One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
of course people aren't in favor

but people seemed pretty quick to jump on moving goal posts for competition

edit: nice edit - still a double standard and your change doesn't make anything different; the concept of those special titles was for the top of the top players - guess what: d7's not there anymore. if we're going to be so adamant about forcing a d8, there should be other changes too to make it objectively sound to make the change
Fwiw I personally don't have any qualms with exclusive perks for D8 despite how few players might represent that division. The feats they're capable of deserve special mention of some sort.

That's contingent on the floor for the division making sense though. No disrespect intended because you're obviously a very good player but I don't think you belong in D8 based on your FFR scores. I feel like the line has been very weirdly drawn between you and I on the skill rating leaderboards temporarily which makes me believe you might just want in for whatever exclusive titles or perks will come from this (also potentially in an effort to make me reconsider pitching the need for this to begin with now that perks exist that I won't have access to? I have no idea). Without exerting much effort I feel like I could pass both you and shadow on the leaderboards but simultaneously acknowledge I most certainly don't belong in that division (that's not to imply yours or shadow's top 15s are optimized, just a point I'm illustrating). If after I post this you end up getting some absurd score 103+ equivalency that's more indicative of competing at that level, that's another thing.

And before I get some response involving 'more than skill rating is being factored in here' or something, I'm just stating factually where the line is drawn currently for people that have signed up based on skill rankings. It needs to be higher, even at the expense of including fewer competitors. Someone fucking AAA'd RATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 08-3-2019 at 07:53 PM..
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote