View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 05:47 PM   #208
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 (Working Title) (Working Title)

Page 8 Thread Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by handpanda View Post
in, but i don't want prizes (not that i am good enough to get them)

i want to play in division 5 even though i am division 4 right now
no problem, I put you in as ghosting a division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR_Anna View Post
oh

in, why not.

(personally I'm not too sure about being in D3 but it is your call)
You did really well in my previous tournament in D2. I think you'll be able to hold your own in D3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -paexaea- View Post
Aw man, the tourney starts the day when the Kirby: Star Allies DLC comes out. I'll get that score to you reuben, but it might be a little late lol.
My apologies for not scheduling the beginning of the tournament at the best time :Pk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defluxit View Post
holy shit I'm in it for the ramen. my checks go straight to tuition
too bad you can't pay in ramen though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
I'd like to join but would prefer to be placed in a division that I feel I can possibly compete in because I'm very sure I won't be able to play anywhere near as well as I used to due to many factors over the past few years that I haven't been playing FFR. I'm also fine if that would mean I'm not allowed to earn any of the prizes.
I put you in as ghosting in D5. Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ View Post
D5 is looking super competitive. Really looking forward to this tourney. HYPE!!!
It seems all the divisions are to be honest...usually I have a division or two that could use more people, but it seems all the divisions are filling out quite nicely this time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by basicdrummerman View Post
D5 life for me forever, i'll be able to actually compete in it eventually. Who knows, maybe ill crush it for once.
I feel ya, I feel like I've been in D5 forever myself. Maybe one day we'll get that skill boost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Wow, there is actually an ample amount of people in all divisions so far, and that's not even including new people that aren't on the spreadsheet yet.

I think this might be the most populated unofficial.
It does seem that might very well be the case! Although, I'm a bit fuzzy about the size of all tournaments that have gone on in the entire history of FFR.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing