View Single Post
Old 11-3-2016, 10:09 PM   #2
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: July/August 2016 Set 3

Alone
The file's alright, although lol Marshmello. In the ending, I would have accentuated the jumps from the start of that js section for consistency. Also, I disagree with the vocals being layered in the break, but that's more of a personal nitpick if you wish to say. Overall, its a good easy file to warm up with.

Credits
I can't critique this file. I don't know what to say for this file. It's technically correct but it just feels so...forced? I don't know the proper term for it. But I honestly can't say the right words on this.

Orchestra
Yes, I love this file. It feels right to play with. Flow felt nice and nothing felt to erroneous. Peronally, I would just go through some of the mini-anchors along the file itself but its a cool file.

Dust
Simple file, although I have personal nitpicks that the drums aren't being layered consistently. Personally I would have made another chart with the drums layered.

Light of Seven
Cool easy file I guess? It didn't feel too memorable to play I guess. Felt like it was copy-pasta throughout the file to be honest.

James May is offline   Reply With Quote