View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #334
AereBudd
FFR Player

Default Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Well I'm kinda new and kinda not new to FFR. I've been an FFR member ever since this place was nothing but particle board and a frame and most of the current members were, learning to talk, still watching Nick Jr, shitting their diapers, balls dropping, tits budding, was not allowed to get on the computer do to cybernanny software, etc. Most of you were baby-kids. Not talking shit but just saying it how it is. That's how long I've had an account! 7.33 years!

And to be honest their was like on the order of like a few hundred members, but anyways I never actually really made a post until today and I should've came here first. All the posts I made were today and the measly 110ish games I played were all accumulated through 7.33 years of just randomly coming here every now and then.

But I guess you can call me a noob since I'm not really that dedicated here but I will be a lot more now. This place was almost nothing and laggy as shit when I first came here now it's pretty decent. So I guess that had something to with me not frequently posting...errm...posting at all! LOL!
AereBudd is offline   Reply With Quote