Thread: History of TWG
View Single Post
Old 12-9-2013, 07:56 AM   #20
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: History of TWG

Okay, here is how its going to go down.

I am going to start another thread according to what I have laid out above and am gonna reserve space in as many posts as I need as of now to complete the history and records. Mostly I am going to cross-post from here, but I will also check every account for accuracy, rewrite all the accounts that are inaccurate or poorly written. Then I'll start doing the ones

LINK HERE

If you need to comment on my work, do it here, in THIS thread. Not that one.

I will aim to get 10 games done per day, so things should be done in about two weeks. Once it's done this thread will be taken down. To prevent posts from cluttering up the actual history thread, we should probably make a "General TWG Discussion" sticky thread where people can comment and past games and discuss theory and stuff. Also, both of the "beginner's guide" stickies are terrible, and should be replaced by ONE newbie thread that is actually useful. That's an issue for another day, though.

Anyone who has already wrote accounts of games after I dropped off, please PM me with what you've got if you'd be so kind.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-9-2013 at 08:21 AM..