Thread: FFR Standalone!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #329
Sspeed9
PLaY wiTh ME :D!??
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Sspeed9
Default Re: FFR Standalone!

Hey, I apologize in advanced if this question has already been asked and resolved (I checked around to at least see if it was asked and I found nothing) but this issue just started happening out of nowhere. I use the legacy engine on flash 9 and for the longest time, there have been no issues. Then a few days ago, I started up standalone just like normal and went to play a song, the song would start, but no arrows would come up and I couldn't even just boo out the song. It just piles boos all day long if I hold the key down. Furthermore the song I chose wouldn't even appear on my most recent games list on my profile either. I tested this on several songs and it would be the same result. Also the only way to get out of the song would just be to quit out standalone.

The only solution that has worked for me is to completely redo the standalone (starting a new flash 9, copy paste engine, etc etc) which is obviously a very annoying process to go through every time I try to play FFR.

Like I said this only just started happening a few days ago completely at random. I had no issues whatsoever before that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sspeed9 is offline   Reply With Quote