View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:48 PM   #84
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: THREAD MOTHAFUCKAS MINTY 2 BITCHES NEW PACK YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
So, i don't need a different approach to this file, i can edit the ones you mentioned and it could be accepted even though it's a bit on the technical side?
No. You need to read what Mina said over again. You DO need to take a different approach, because the one you have applied now is not up to snuff. There is no objective way to approach a file, so to claim that you have no other way of charting it after someone has given you the means to do just that is not acceptable. As of right now the file is missing out on a ton of interesting and fun vocal accentuation due to your so called 'technical' approach. Take another look.

Also, to reiterate Mina's point, if you send a 'purely technical' file to this pack (not saying your file is Soul), I will absolutely deny it flat out. I'm not saying that I don't appreciate technical files, or that I refuse to acknowledge the creativity that goes into them, but just that it is not what these packs are about. If you really care to understand what you are sending to, which you should, just look at some of Mina's packs, some of my packs, or (obviously) Minty 1.

Last edited by lofty rhino; 03-21-2017 at 04:16 PM..
lofty rhino is offline   Reply With Quote