View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 08:36 AM   #419
Arp!
The Toaster Poster
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: jTWG 85 Game Thread: Matrix8 Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Trust me I feel that to my core. I put all my faith in Dabackpack in a survivor game and turns out he was a wolf and I got lynch and I have never been so betrayed in my life. Bugkid is gone but he did the same to them. I'm sure we have all gone through this
I'm glad my fears are justified, but I'll try not to let them stop me from participating
like.. looking back at my old posts, I was really enthusiastic and didn't even care about who I trusted, but now I'm just anxious lol
maybe that's just how the first day is, iunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Charu's reactions to your vote are super sus and gross. The way he has acted after being accused has me leave him at the top

After that it's toonE, lights, and notspirlingenough

More so from lack of contribution esp from lights. The Convo between spiraling and toonE seem genuine but they also came out of nowhere in terms of how those posts came off vs the others
I pretty much agree with this based on what I've read, though I'm not quite ready to vote for charu yet

lights! toone! nse! if you're reading this...
even if you don't have time to post much, use your posts to ask questions and be curious! this is how we catch the wolves off guard!
Arp! is offline   Reply With Quote