View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 04:29 PM   #1805
Duk3star
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Mine are 8 and 6, what sucks is it's happening on the bus/bus stop where there's even less supervision. Probably going to have to fuck my schedule and drive them from now on. Been weighing on me a bit, hoped I'd never have to deal with this.

I mean when he first claimed, in my head I was already thinking it worked both ways (basically I was thinking of a jailkeeper but didn't know it)
I feel like nothing I say is really going to matter at this point cause everyone's just going to point at that. But I'm here for like 25 mins till I have to get AJ if anyone's around.

Also idc I'm still going to point out how shit storn is. Amazing how he just pops in at the most opportune moments like that. Piggybacking off other people constantly.

Man, having kids is rough cause you see the innocence and despite trying your best the world is gonna get to them eventually.

I will agree it felt weird how quickly storm jumped on it. I wish I wouldnt have jumped the gun and see if he presented it first.

Can you give me your thoughts on what is more likely? Dbp was RBd carrying KP or I saved him from KP?