View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 12:58 AM   #7
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Major update: I have joined a driver’s ed course, not sure where to go from here

Driving is easy.
Your classes should be either 1 or 2 either online or in a class room learning the basics then the rest actually driving. Having classes like this lowers your insurance rates by a lot. When they bring up your file to see for insurance purposes they will either automatically have the information on file or you will get something from the class to submit to them when you pass.
There are drivers hand books that should be easy enough to find at your local DMZ or they would at least be able to point you in the right direction for a first time learner. Even then it's the instructors job to make sure you pass.
I'm from Canada so I don't know how the whole first year learning works but it should be similar if not identical.

driving-tests.org

Seems to be a good place for some online testing to help prepare for the written test if you haven't completed it already. Even then it's good for review if you're feeling nervous.

Most importantly is the practice. Everything is going to feel extremely awkward for the first bit. Kinda like FFR actually. Overtime it gets as easy as breathing and it'll become second nature.