View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #6
QueenAshy
Banned

Unhappy There’s some personal best scores that are impossible for me to beat now…

So, y’all know about my RSI, right? Well, that combined with HRT and some inactivity hasfucked my vibro skills. I can’t, and never will be able to vibro at my old speed. The other skills I’ve been able to recover after inactivity over the years, but as far as vibro; I had a short run where I was able to do it, I’m no longer able to do it now.

This means that my PB on death piano is impossible for me to beat now (at least on normal speed), not to mention that getting more than 1 tier point from on do I smile? is also likely impossible.

The only chance I’d ever have of beating these records is if the leaderboards start accepting downrates and decrementing a certain percentage of score. And even then, the intro of death piano, not to mention the ending (240+ BPM 1/8th) is gonna be very hard to SDG. I would sooner be able to achieve the Halo 2 LASO speedrun WR than I would be able to FC any 100lvl+ songs…

This makes me kinda sad actually. I kind of wish that I could FC every song eventually, and this will not be possible on any songs with long jack patterns.

The only thing I can do is try to get in better shape and make my arms stronger while I improve my reading… but not even that might work.
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote