View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #493
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to shadow 1800
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
I don't see anybody stressing here but you, who is the only one taking the time to troll. I see a logical and civil conversation about legitimacy and fun. Calm yourself~

My two cents about the matter is this: I am not a high tier player, so one or two hacked scores doesn't affect my av rank like other players, but it's frustrating to know people get away with it so easily only for the fact that "omgz ffr is srs businez~" The more people cheat, the less fun the game is, and that's really all some people are sticking around for these days anyway. -.-

PS: I'm not saying Anaru is or isn't bs, but this IS the suspicious scores thread, not for sure hack scores, owa thought the vid was suspicious so he posted it here. Simple as that.
There are a few people who aren't really posting relative to the topic, but for the most part everyone is having healthy discussion. Nobody is flaming anyone, cussing, and making ban worthy posts.

To sum it up though more videos or evidence is needed to get a deciding factor. I'm sure if Anaru got a camera man this would be settled very easy. Anaru when you see this i recommend you get a friend who has a better camera and make another vid. It doesn't have to be a crazy FGO AAA, hell if anything do a song you can't AAA easily that way you at least show you can get goods.