View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #76
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians
Default Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Shminals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEdDNEdDYFaN View Post
pretty apparent its sarcasm

all in all it seems like you are being a huge crybaby about having a bad song. I've never seen someone post so much about how they were so wronged by one tournament. If there is a song that you aren't good at its a pretty obvious indicator of your skill (or lack of). Sure you might be better at other songs but the fact of the matter is you don't have the skill to be good at all of them. If you were allowed to play whatever songs you were good at then what would the challenge be in the tournament? Its not fair to everyone..how could you even measure whether or not someone is better than the other when you use two different songs.

Nah. I enjoyed this tournament, and I don't believe I was wronged. I just would've liked a fair chance considering that was the single song he could've picked to destroy my chances. If it was any other song and I went out, I wouldn't be complaining. I really shouldn't be complaining now, I'm just disappointed.
As far as my skill goes? I've done well for myself so far, and I've gotten increasingly better scores since the first round. Skip {Frozen}, and I'd still be in this thing. You can't blame me for being a bit upset, but my being annoying does not justify you acting like a douchebag to me.

EDIT: So about them METSsssss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight