reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Bingo

Well Ben? Chime in whenever you can
I don't understand what incentive someone would have to kill off their own neighbor (over a non-neighbor that is).

To explain the situation with goldstinger and I, he spoke to me in a way in a way as if he was convinced that I was town now so as to form a sense of trust (i.e. if we trusted each other and if we were both actually town, the chat is essentially a mason chat). GS and I had an early alliance in cybernaut and we seemed to have a good bond there, so to me, it feels like GS took an opportunity to take advantage of that in the hopes that I was easily manipulatable. After catching up in thread, I got weird vibes from him, which led me to believe that my previous sentence is what was happening.

I can share the entirety of my chat logs with him later if anyone wants (I'm on my phone, so can't easily do it now), but here are some quotes from GS, some of which illustrate the above.

Quote:
I'm willing to hedge bets that you're also town-aligned considering there's a lot of ?'s regarding the existence of this chat and others. If there are multiple ones like this, you would probably have a little bit of insider knowledge on at least some other chats existing
Quote:
Might as well just say it, if either of us are in a bad situation that we're mason'd with the other.
Quote:
Since wolves don't have information of the game setup either
this line struck me as odd. While this is likely, it's not something I would place bets on.

Quote:
So we both essentially don't tell anyone else about this neighborhood, and mason with one another to help town not get the wrong vote. x)

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing