Thread: Subside Voting
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Subside Voting

I played all of the files once, so there won't be any bias there.

Subside 1

First one started out rough and a little slow. Might be due to the file itself. PR was questionable at certain points. I had alot of fun playing this though, very colorful chart and definitely has a nice ending. Was really feeling it.

Subside 2

Interesting you decided not to step the intro. I actually quite like it. It builds up the next section. I also like the usage of jumps here and I also really like the usage of hands early on for emphasis, especially since this part is so slow. However towards the middle I found the use of quads a bit excessive. and the patterns towards the ending were a bit rough to me. Overall enjoyable, but definitely spikes hard towards the ending in terms of difficulty.

Subside 3 `

I found your jump usage a bit excessive, I feel when you emphasise everything you essentially emphasise nothing, the 24th minijacks also felt unneeded. Overall the file felt overstepped and a bit dumpy as a result.

As a conclusion I think file 1 and 2 combined would have been the perfect way to tackle this one, my vote goes to 1, but it's really close with 2.
M0nkeyz is offline   Reply With Quote