View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:30 PM   #564
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
I say it because I geniunely believe if.

I would lynch him now. I would not waver as a vanilla town, where my only power is my vote, from placing it on the person who seems the most wolfy to me. That seems like a salient best practice. He seems wolfy, day 1s are usually the most random, go with what you feel confident ab

DBP what the fuck are you even trying to say? God it's fucking oafish nonsense this way of thinking should not be foreign to you
no usually I would listen to what you have to say despite it being based in gut but I'm going to challenge you if I think you're wrong or intentionally leading us astray

"because I genuinely believe it"
pretend (or not) that I'm fucking dumb and require an explanation, SURELY you can put it into words why you think you're on the chopping block, literally NOBODY is seriously considering you at the moment

regarding Xel-

I was putting it softly that I'm not going to buy your reason because I don't see Xel as acting, so if you want to convince me you are going to need to actually cite something and then use to to construct this mindset you are seeing him coming from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic