View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 03:58 AM   #250
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I don't know that I buy raeko voting me to defend teammate. I think it's more natural she took the easy vote (in a sus way) to avoid coming up with a sudden wolfread and needing to defend it lately. If teammate was counter wagon, then that's just a bonus.

Charu claiming is a solid move, so thanks Charu.

It doesn't really need to be said, but I think voting TPS, WV, H&H wins game in any case. Highly doubt FFA is scum after D0 and I think his thoughts today will help solidify that, but we'll see
DBP switching votes at the last moment is a bit weird and I'd also like some insight, not particularly suspicious since it's not like he voted from raeko to shado which would have looked awful.

Charu/shadowolfe/roundbox pretty much locked town for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
raeko died defending h&h and drew suspicion to herself attempting to save him (or possibly TPS), and went to vote Wolfe instead

Wolfe is almost def lock clear atm
Pretty sure Raeko was setting up a future lynch against me. I don't mind being lynched though, I dont think that would really hurt town too much at this point, since termites mathematically can't win before day 5, and even then that's only if they gamble on only swarming the exterminator and not pulling the trigger until they it wins them the game (assuming none of their swarmings were blocked).

That means worse case scenario we have 4 lynches still, I don't feel a need to defend myself and I offer my body to you guys if that can clear your conscience