View Single Post
Old 12-1-2011, 11:39 PM   #4568
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iironiic View Post
Do you guys know why this unnecessary "FFRDrama" exists? The reason being is that it is human nature to have this competitive aspect. This fact is why sandbaggers exist, why people are complaining, and why amateurs don't post scores on the brag board anymore. It's simply because we're all human beings who have this tendency to just strive to be the best out of others by varying means via cheating, remaining misplaced, etc.

I want most of you to all take a step back for a minute and evaluate what you are really competing for. All of you guys are driven to compete for overrated prizes that are probably going to be very insignificant in your life and many of you are making a big deal out of a game that is intentionally made to be for fun. If you think fun is winning something, then what I'm going to say is not convincing so feel free to ignore me. If not, do you think those prizes are really worth it?

Most of you guys are jaded by the glory of the token because it's a sign of dedication (which I completely understand), but do you really think it's worth unlocking a bunch of pixels on your profile and a terrible file that has no significant meaning in your life through all of that work? Think about that.

Thank you Wilson <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidigamixX View Post
Same here. I just find it ****ing hilarious that this is a relapse of the shitstorm that was caused when Jesse was bumped to D6 (rip Jesse).

You have no idea how crappy I felt about that bump -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote