View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 01:30 AM   #1655
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Okay. I don't know my win condition. But I am interpreting it as a town role and am trying to play it to benefit the town.

I have seven hours of class Tuesday, so I'm trying to make some kind of contribution before I go to bed. Probably won't see much from me the rest of the day.

Here's me spitballing (kinda WIFOM-tier)
dfr was wolf and was protecting me because I'm new and a bad player. Begs the question for me if that was the wolves strategy all along: take out the strong town players and even go so far as trying to protect the bad ones until late game. That doesn't seem to follow though as dfr was the only one explicitly trying to defend me from my recollection. That could suggest disorganized wolves, because if they fell in the inactive/low post slots they probably weren't theorizing how to approach the game. YoshL vote suggests there is at least one active wolf still making that call. If all were inactive, there would have been no kill that night, right? While YoshL is a kill that makes sense, especially based on d0, it seems maybe too obvious especially with roundbox's sleuthing as of late. That could suggest the replacements that had to skim the thread saw in the early game AA/YoshL as top towns and would choose the one still alive as their kill.

TL;DR: inactives/replacements are what I want to look into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
It wasn't a post about "items" that ripped me off my wagon. Items are on, so a post about them is alright, but I thought itemsharing/gifting was explicitly off in the OP until I received a knife this morning and went "oh".
It had its intended effect then, lol. I'm reading you town anyway, so I figured that would either make you believe me (and a nice item for the town to have) or you would immediately go with your gut and use the knife on me.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.