View Single Post
Old 02-6-2020, 06:29 PM   #373
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
1) BootlegLordQuas - Kind-of-ish mellow D1, very active D2. Doesn't like FFA. Probably Town. Short explanation, but the general vibe I'm getting is you're town wanting to get rid of problematic players which is, of course, towny in my eyes.

2) mellon_collie - Voted for Quas on D1 due to a suspicion of Quas' due to popping in and out strategically

Actually not too sure. She seems alright beyond that, but this post bugs me ever so much since it's essentially saying. "Wow, you're playing, stop that" which I think is a bit wolfy.

3) flashflash account - Get 'em out of here, wolf.

5) Pozzai - They're... definitely posting sentences on D2. Feel like they're trying to be super neutral, but I do remember this fella playing before and they played exactly like that. I recall they weren't a wolf in that one game I'm recalling. I forget which one, sorry. Probably town, but just slightly.

6) Shadow_God_10 - Even though vote is dumb in hindsight, I understand shadow's mentality and reasoning for the vote regardless of the "joke post" that dusk made. Town

9) AragakiAyase - I'm super weary of this dude. If he was gunning for FFA, I'd be understanding D1 plays, but he's saying FFA is town??? Maybe he doesn't actually thinking he's town at all but just saying it? I'm stuck on you, and I hate it. You're the only null person in my reads.
btw I'm pretty sure ara never v read ffa? Maybe on d1 but I never got that impression from d2