Old 06-11-2017, 11:08 AM   #1165
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@Sanzath

Can you develop on that read ? I never rolled wolf once during Anime North and I'm pretty sure it's our only instance together.
lmao I don't even remember how either you or Op played during AN, that's not what was basing my reads off for most of game when it came to Team QC players.

My thought process was something like this: in the entire time I've known you, I can't remember a single instance of you getting particularly mad about anything, even though Team QC has done some stupid shit. I think it's because maybe you do get mad but it never really shows on that neutral face of yours. So you obviously know how to keep your composure in bad situations. I figured that if you were a wolf, you'd have taken advantage of that and played it calm to look good. Whereas if you were a VT, the game looked like a mess to you and you just went mad in a way you don't normally allow yourself to irl, if that makes sense?

But I changed my mind about it when I realized that irl attitude can't 100% account for actions in a game that I've never even seen you play before (or that I have no recollection of anyway) and also mostly for reasons I explained at start of D3

and then I flipped around again when you came in and didn't insta one of us woops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote