View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #45
i will pwn u
idontmash.ipressextrakeys
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to i will pwn u Send a message via Skype™ to i will pwn u
Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by analimpaction View Post
I played before FFR went down (in 2008?) and haven't really played since creating this account. I have played probably less than 100 games with my other account in the past 5 years. I have more tier points on this account than my other account, so rest assured I'm not trying to lie about my skill level. To confirm this, I'd be happy to disclose my other account's name to Dossar. Alternatively, I'd be fine if the other account was deleted.

I hope this answers your questions!
uh this dont really answer anything ... you have 9 clean on makiba not the hardest fmo and 2 clean on monsterous turtles, 7 1 0 1 on vertex, these all js.. then u have 6 0 0 1 on caprice in b minor, aaa on jelly roll blues which is trills.. then you have aaa on stay crunchy wich is jacks.. aaa on blaze which is stream and 2 clean on monsterous turtles, 7 1 0 1 on vertex(thanx for clarifying that zakky).. so basically you can play every type of file(without maybe polyrythms) .. that is not someone who just starts this game .. if you look at most people they have atleast one weakness, mine being js.. your just to well of a rounded player to be in d3 imo and hence the suggestion of being an alt or someone from sm.. you say 100 games in last 5 years then what in the last 3 months u can almost aaa fmos??? and this thread is suspicious scores thread and well, i find your scores suspicious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by analimpaction View Post
I have my profile closed primarily for privacy reasons. I'm sorry if that raises suspicion.
privacy issues... that doesnt explain much to why you have it closed .. i mean this is ffr.. what do you even mean.. its suspicious to try to hide idk aaa's, fc's, tp's.. he doesnt say personal reasons.. he says privacy reasons..

pri·va·cy/ˈprīvəsē/
Noun:
The state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people.
The state of being free from public attention.

Honestly idc if your an alt or someone from sm but your skill level is extremely high for someone who just recently started playing again and hey if im wrong my bad but when your joining all these tourneys and being in lower divisions it takes away from the fun for others.. i dont play for credits so idc if i win or loose i like to see how i do against other people around my level.. but w/e thats just me..

Last edited by i will pwn u; 05-24-2012 at 08:21 PM..
i will pwn u is offline   Reply With Quote